This morning, I went out to dust the struggling hive again. Before I did it, I did a full inspection of the hive. Turns out that The hive is already dead and just taking a while to die completely. There is no sign of a queen in the hive. No eggs. No larva. No capped brood. I’m not too happy about this setback. The silver lining on this all, however, is that because this was a swarm, I am not out any significant money because of this. Pretty much just what the foundation cost. I’m going to end up melting down all the wax in this hive as I don’t want the European Foul Brood to get into any of the other hives by accident.